søndag, juni 15, 2008

Jeg har blitt tagget!!
I got this award from Fatima and Heidi
Thank you so much, it is so sweet of you.
Here are the rules:
The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them knowthey’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.
1) Ten years ago: I lived at the same place as now, with the same man, and two small boys..... now the small boys are not so small anymore....
.2) Five things in todays ”to do”-list:
(read tomorrow, because its bedtime soon)
1. I am going to the hairdresser.
2. going to wash my windows.
3. scrap 3 cards
4. Go to the gym.
5. make some more coffee tags.
3) Snacks I enjoy: smoothie. yummi..
4) Things I would do if I was a millionaire: I would see all the world!!
5) Places I have lived: Eina, Raufoss.
Then I have to tag 5 - 6 persons
I have to get back to it, seems like all my blogfriends have been tagged :-)

Ingen kommentarer: